Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quick Update

Hey everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Mine is just busy busy busy with work. But, I like that work keeps me super distracted from working & actually keeps me from feeling hungry. So, it all evens out in the end!!

I feel like I've lost some weight since this last weigh in. I just feel lighter. Maybe I'm doing something different & just don't realize it?? But, however, I do feel better about myself, which just makes me want to do even better.

Well, I'm going to crash because I'm ridiculously tired, but I'll try to post more tomorrow!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Alyssa Roman said...

Hi Lyndsay,

I just started my weight loss blog. I also have a fashion blog that is kinda on the back burner at the moment. But I wanted to say hi and let you know I'll be following your progress. Hope you will support me too!

Thanks,

Alyssa