Friday, July 30, 2010

Break Your Heart

So, I noticed when eating lunch today how quickly I get full now. It's definitely a great feeling knowing that my stomach is shrinking & making it so I don't eat as much. It makes portion control that much easier!

I know I said I was going to post the pictures of my dinner from last night, but I'm just so tired. Instead, I'm just going to post today's music video since it's music video Friday!!

I wish I had more to say, but I just can't even think right now. Today's song is Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz. Definitely a song that's fun to dance to and since I LOVE dancing for a workout, this is a good one!!

Enjoy!!



xoxo

1 comment:

M said...

Yay for a smaller appetite, thats awesome! Im experiencing that now and I love it! I cant wait for the outside to reflect the inside.